Fulbright International Scholars
Each year some 800 faculty and professionals from around the world receive Fulbright Scholar grants for advanced research and university lecturing in the United States. Individual grants are available to scholars from over 155 countries. Individuals who meet the eligibility requirements apply for grants through the Fulbright commission/foundation or public affairs section of the U.S. embassy in their home countries.
Individual Fulbright grants are available for scholars from selected countries to conduct research, lecture or pursue combined lecturing and research in the United States. Under the Visiting Fulbright Scholar Program, scholars apply in their home country for Fulbright awards. To determine if your home country participates in the program and/or deadlines, please contact your country's Fulbright commission or the public affairs section of the U.S. embassy.
For additional information please see www.cies.org/program/core-fulbright-visiting-scholar-program.
List of Awardees
Show All Hide All
- Jaroslaw Jarzabek, Political Science, University of Wroclaw, Poland
- Marek Wroblewski, Economics, University of Wroclaw, Poland
- Adil El Bourichi, Computer Science, Ibn Tofail University, Morocco
- Augustina Schenone, Chemistry, University of El Litoral, Argentina
- Olga Tsurtsumia, Materials Engineering, Georgian Technical University, Georgia
- Huseyin Dogan, Psychology, Meliksah University, Turkey